Wednesday 28 August 2013

Wednesday Weigh-In

So how am I doing with the mountain that is baby weight loss? Well, I'm happy to say...I've lost a stone! I'm pretty happy, but obviously I've still got a long way to go. Another stone to pre-Luna weight, and then another stone for pre-Eoin weight.

This fortnight I have tried not to weigh myself too much, as it can get excessive and sometimes disheartening when you don't see that scale move. It's important to consider that a women's weight fluctuates several times over one day alone, and several factors can influence our weight in a given day - water retention, muscle building, and of course food. Indeed, over the course of a couple of days I apparently dropped 6lb...hmm. I've been taking to the myfitnessPal forums to have a read up on the subject anyway, and know I'm a bit more knowledgeable I feel a bit more in control of what I'm doing and how I'm progressing.

This week I've alsojoined a gym. Obviously, being on maternity leave means I don't have a lot of money coming in at the moment - however opening soon in my area is a xercise 4 less gym, which is £9.99 a month and includes use of all equipment and classes. It's the classes that intrigue me the most. I was intending to go swimming every couple of days (or when I can with 2 children!), but I think for the price I may give spinning a go. I like bikes. Ha. Has anyone else been to a xercise 4 less gym?


No comments:

Post a Comment